Balenciaga

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자그림이 조회 6회 작성일 2022-03-06 19:49:59 댓글 0

본문

FILV - BALENCIAGA (Y3MR$ Remix) Lyrics

Subscribe and press () to join the notification updated with new uploads\r
\r
©️ If any producer or label has an issue with this song or picture, please get in contact with us and we will delete it immediately.

#HALSEY #BALENCIAGA #Y3MR

Tags:
balenciaga, filv, balenciaga Lyrics, music, car music mix, car music mix 2020, remix, balenciaga remix, fılv balenciaga, fılv remix, FILV, FILV-BALENCİAGA, поле Баленсиага, bananciaga remix, balenciaga filv, y3mr$, y3mr$ remix, y3mr$ balenciaga, halsey, halsey balenciaga, halsey balenciaga remix, halsey balenciaga lyrics, Halsey - BALENCIAGA (Y3MR$ Remix), balenciaga official song, car music 2020, filv balenciaga remix, balenciaga 2020, music 2020, car music, house music, dance music
grandmasterauto : I'm doing a 180 in my Toyota Corolla while listening to this track. Have a grand day!
Aydin : The only song I can sing without worrying about forgetting the lyrics lmao
aaronrhodes_ : The best part is when she says: “Cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles, just what you expect inside her new Balenciagas”
Mattia Gatti : I love deep, long, and meaningful lyrics. Nonetheless, I wouldnt underestimate this one. I’m Italian but I had enough time abroad, and especially in UK to relate to these verses. When the words start I immediately imagine a young and beautiful english girl on her saturday night out with her friends. All dressed up and with red lipstick, ready to let tiny liquor bottles and cigarettes pop out from her balenciaga’s purse. Sometimes “less is more”, even in music.
samuel sujeeth : Hatsoff to the dedication of this video editor. Synced every line, where they can just put the whole song in one paragraph...

Balenciaga Clones Spring 22 Collection

Balenciaga
Clones
Spring 22 Collection
Video by Quentin Deronzier
Music by BFRND

Halsey - BALENCIAGA 1 HOUR

Halsey - BALENCIAGA 1 HOUR
Hannah Nilsen : Awsome! now put it on spotify so i can hear it on repeat forever!!
Mila Vucheva : I love this song i cant get it out of my head keep up the amazing work!
Lily Smith : Omg you can never get bored of this people. How can you get bored of this, it's a whole 1 line song, It's amazing!
Golden freddy Soul name Cassidy : I love this song i`ve been looking all over for this song i LOVE IT <3
C̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦm̥ͦy̥ͦ♡︎♥︎ : Me on my way to a different city:
Ima listen to this bootiful masterpiece:>

#Balenciaga

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,101건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.yesanfestival.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz